. what speakers they went with ?
http://petelancashire.com/gallery/ma...g2_itemId=3266
also found one of these
http://petelancashire.com/gallery/ma...g2_itemId=1093
there will be more .. this is from an estate I'm helping clean out.
thanks
-pete
a typo from being up 24 hours
I see you now have links, but they aren't working for me.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
try now,
-pete
The diaphragms(1) are 16 ohm Aluminum diaphragms for Altec Lansing small format high frequency drivers, for which the drivers you have pictured qualify..... they originally came with a bit different diaphragm.
(1) assuming what the box has printed on it, is what's inside.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
thank you. The transducer came from one of nine storage units, I think there are at least
two or three more. I even remember some hard fibre cones as well.
the foil cones came from the 'house' and i know there will be a lot more.
thank you again
-pete
PS the white box does have some other information on it I will check when I see
it again this weekend.
Bookmarks